By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
Safely and successfully administer greater than four hundred intravenous medicines with the professional counsel of this no 1 IV drug guide! Now in its thirty third variation, Gahart’s 2017 Intravenous medicines: A instruction manual for Nurses and overall healthiness Professionals is still a depended on source its accuracy, quick-reference structure, and complete assurance of IV medications. each one drug monograph contains the drug’s known identify, exchange name(s), drug class, pH, dosages and dose changes, dilution, incompatibilities, cost of management, activities, symptoms and makes use of, contraindications, precautions, drug/lab interactions, unwanted effects, and antidote. It’s the entire details you'll want for the secure management of IV medicinal drugs — not anything extra and not anything less.
- UNIQUE! Annual ebook ensures that info comprises the main lately licensed IV medications, in addition to up-to-date info on present drugs.
- 40-year historical past of impeccable accuracy reinforces the significance of secure IV drug administration.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested, easy-to-use web page structure keeps all dosage info for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection through having to show a page.
- Black field Warnings and key content material are highlighted to make finding key info quickly and easy.
- Special situations highlighted in blue-screened textual content call realization to big situations that will not warrant black field warnings.
- Convenient, alphabetical format organizes all drug monographs through frequent identify, permitting you in finding any drug in seconds.
- Dilution and dosage charts inside monographs provide easy access to crucial scientific information.
- Age-specific dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, child, and neonatal patients.
- NEW! 15 new drug monographs provide present, clinically appropriate drug details for brand new IV medications lately licensed by means of the FDA.
- NEW! up-to-date drug monographs all through reflect the most recent alterations in IV drug therapy.
- NEW! Do no longer Confuse With information is further on the most sensible of every appropriate monograph to reinforce medicine protection, and the Evolve spouse web site incorporates a hyperlink to the ISMP record of Do now not Confuse drug names.
- NEW! Reorganized drug unwanted effects reflect the most recent details on frequency, seriousness, and different very important considerations.
- NEW! Alphabetical thumb tabs at the left-hand pages enable you lookup drug monographs.
Read Online or Download 2017 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Similar nursing books
***Includes perform attempt Questions*** Get the try prep assist you have to be profitable at the Pediatric Nurse try out. The Pediatric Nurse examination is very hard and thorough attempt education is vital for achievement. Pediatric Nurse examination secrets and techniques examine consultant is the proper prep answer for someone who desires to cross the Pediatric Nurse examination.
The hot version will supply effectively obtainable fabric for public well-being educators and practitioners, in a couple of professions, who're more and more being required to handle the demanding situations rising from the inter-related affects of the social and environmental elements impacting on health and wellbeing in an period of globalisation.
The main complete and effortless grownup cell Triage Protocols to be had - From a Pioneer within the Field"This is a good proposal out and arranged software for these concerned about cellphone suggestion and triage. It has many exact good points now not usually present in triage protocols, together with study relating to clinical errors, determination help, and significant considering.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2012 im Fachbereich Pflegewissenschaften, observe: 1, Bildungszentrum Ruhr, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In der folgenden Facharbeit lesen sie welche Voraussetzungen erfüllt werden müssen, um die Verwendung von medizinischem Honig bei Patienten mit einem Ulcus cruris venosum, nach den Richtlinien vom Robert Koch Institut und dem Expertenstandard zur Versorgung von Patienten mit chronischen Wunden, zu gewährleisten.
- Nursing History Review, Volume 14, 2006: Official Journal of the American Association for the History of Nursing
- The Essence of Nursing Practice: Philosophy and Perspective
- The Mindful Nurse: Using the Power of Mindfulness and Compassion to Help You Thrive in Your Work
- Nursing Health Assessment: A Best Practice Approach
Extra resources for 2017 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2017 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno